Lawn Maintenance Crew Foreman
- A degree in the turf & ornamental field and / or experience in the turf and ornamental field.
- Ability to manage and train team members.
- Enthusiasm to work hard, promptness to arrive at work on time, and ambition to take pride in a completed job.
- Clean and professional appearance with proper etiquette and respect when conversing with customers.
- Drivers license required, no major traffic violations on record.
- Manage a lawn maintenance crew by completing a weekly mowing route.
- Operate a commercial truck and trailer combination and ability to navigate throughout the city using mapping software.
- Operate various types of mowing and trimming equipment to maintain a professional appearance on commercial and residential properties.
- Properly maintain equipment and troubleshoot equipment breakdowns.
- Perform fertilizer / weed control applications, aeration, dethatching, seeding, sodding, and landscape installation.
- Operate snow removal, sanding and deicing equipment.
- Provide customer service to existing customers and assist in problem solving.
- Assist with selling, and surveying potential contracts.
- Starting wages from $15-18/hour. ($35,000-$40,000/Year)
- Overtime Pay.
- Bonus Plan.
- Seasonal or full-time year-round positions.
- 401K Plan with company match after 1 year.