Landscaping Crew Foreman
- A degree in the landscape field and / or experience in the landscape or horticulture field.
- Ability to manage and train team members.
- Enthusiasm to work hard, promptness to arrive at work on time, and ambition to take pride in a completed job.
- Clean and professional appearance with proper etiquette and respect when conversing with customers.
- Drivers license required, no major traffic violations on record.
- Install quality landscape projects.
- Manage a landscape crew while accomplishing the landscape project.
- Operate a commercial truck and trailer combination and ability to navigate throughout the city using mapping software.
- Operate various types of equipment at the job site.
- Manage your time and materials while on the job.
- Properly maintain equipment and troubleshoot equipment breakdowns.
- Operate snow removal, sanding and deicing equipment.
- Provide customer service to existing customers and assist in problem solving.
- Assist with selling, and surveying potential contracts.
- Starting wages from $15-20/hour. ($40,000 Plus/Year)
- Overtime Pay.
- Bonus Plan.
- Seasonal or full-time year-round positions.
- 401K Plan with company match after 1 year.