Landscape Crew Member
- Experience in the landscaping and horticulture fields.
- Enthusiasm to work hard, promptness to arrive at work on time, and ambition to take pride in a completed job.
- Clean and professional appearance with proper etiquette and respect when conversing with customers.
- Drivers license required, no major traffic violations on record.
- Work as a team with the entire crew, respect other members and adhere to crew leaders instructions.
- Operate a commercial truck and trailer combination and ability to navigate throughout the city.
- Operate various types of equipment at the job site.
- Maintain a professional appearance on the job site.
- Properly install all landscape products.
- Assist with selling and designing potential contracts.
- Properly maintain equipment and troubleshoot equipment breakdowns.
- Starting wages from $14-17/hour. ($35,000-$40,000/Year)
- Overtime Pay.
- Bonus plan.
- Seasonal or full-time year-round positions.
- 401K Plan with company match after 1 years