Fertilizer & Pesticide Applicator
- A degree in the turf & ornamental field and / or experience in the turf and ornamental field.
- Ability to acquire applicators license.
- Ability to manage and train team members.
- Enthusiasm to work hard, promptness to arrive at work on time, and ambition to take pride in a completed job.
- Clean and professional appearance with proper etiquette and respect when conversing with customers.
- Drivers license required, no major traffic violations on record.
- Perform fertilizer / pesticide applications and manage an application route.
- Diagnose turf diseases, weed infestations, nutrient deficiencies, and drought.
- Assume product knowledge and recommend appropriate treatments.
- Operate a commercial truck and trailer combination and ability to navigate throughout the city using mapping software.
- Provide customer service to existing customers and assist in problem solving.
- Assist with selling, and surveying potential contracts.
- Properly maintain equipment and troubleshoot equipment breakdowns.
- Ability to assist with other services when needed such as mowing, aeration, dethatching, seeding, sodding, and landscape installation.
- Operate snow removal, sanding and deicing equipment in winter months if
- Starting wages from $15-20/hour. ($40,000 Plus/Year)
- Overtime Pay.
- Bonus Plan.
- Seasonal or full-time year-round positions
- 401K Plan with company match after 1 years