Meet the Vander Haar’s
Eagle Lawn and Landscape Inc. has been family owned and operated since 1999. Rick, Chad, and Jade grew up near Edgerton Minnesota on a farm where their parents raised them with a strong work ethic and Christian values. Today they instill those same values in their children.
Over the past 20 years in business, the Vander Haar’s have kept customer service and quality work at the forefront of their business. They employ the top performers in the industry and are consistently improving the quality and finding ways to be more efficient.
We look forward to seeing how our family business will grow in the next 20 years!
We look forward to serving your family or business soon!
Rick, Chad & Jade Vander Haar
Meet the Team
Eagle Lawn and Landscape Inc. is your complete lawn and landscape company. We strive to provide a complete portfolio of services to make your decision process easier. Let us manage your property while you stay focused on your business. We want to be your lawn and landscape provider.
Eagle lawn and landscape Inc. is owned and operated by, Rick, Chad, and Jade Vander Haar. Our personal interests and involvement has developed this business over the last 20 years into one of the largest full service lawn and landscape companies in the area.
- Rick Vander Haar – Rick graduated from Dordt College in 1991 with a degree in Business Administration. Rick is co-owner and focuses on daily operations, office operations, residential customers, and customer service and sales. Rick has 25 years of experience in sales and business experience. Rick has been married to Stacey for 23 years and they have 3 children. Rick stays busy with kids activities, spending time at the lake, is an elder at First CRC and coordinates and leads church building projects in the Dominican Republic each year.
- Chad Vander Haar – Chad graduated from SDSU in 1995 with a degree in Agronomy plant science. Chad is co-owner and focuses on all daily operations, commercial and residential accounts, customer service, and sales. Chad has been in the Green industry for over 25 years. Chad has been married to Allison for 21 years and they have 3 children eager to join the Eagle Team. Chad stays busy with kids activities, spending time at the lake, riding all-terrain vehicles and serves as a Cadet leader and on the church board.
- Jade Vander Haar – Jade graduated from Southeast Tech in 2002 with a Horticulture/Turf/Landscape Design degree. Jade is co-owner and focuses on daily operations, design and build landscape projects, customer service and sales. Jade has spent over 20 years in the Green industry. Jade has been married to Megan for 12 years and they have two boys that look forward to filling one of their uncles positions in the future. Jade stays busy coaching youth sports, spending time camping, riding all-terrain vehicles and serves on the church board.
- Mike Nesheim – Mike has 25 years’ experience in the Green industry striving to do his best in customer service and quality workmanship. Mike is the General Manager of Eagle’s mowing crews and also is very talented in scheduling, performing and contributing to all of Eagles services. Mike enjoys camping, sailing and snow skiing with his wife Emily and daughter.
- Alan Tritt – Alan is dedicated and the leader for our irrigation division. He has over 25 years of irrigation experience and will do his best at completing your job and providing the best customer service. Alan enjoys spending time riding his Honda motorcycle with wife Terri.
- Michael De Rycke – Michael’s long term experience in management and customer service has taught him how to meet and exceed each customers expectations. Michael is the General Manager of Eagle’s residential accounts. His hobbies include working on his classic cars and drag racing.
- Dustin Olson– Dustin uses his farming background and business experience to help manage and lead at Eagle. His experience and knowledge helps provide the best service and quality work that our customers expect from Eagle. Dustin enjoys golfing, watching sports and spending time with friends.